Fast and Furious, Disney Shopping Codes

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Wow. This morning I got a link to take an additional 15% off of an order at the online Disney Shopping site. And now I get code #2 for the day... take an additional 20% off. I know some of this is also possibly in concert with the 75% sale they have going on some items. Hope this helps somebody out there !

BONUS15

DISNEY20

I wonder if they can be used together. Off to try!

Thanks so much! You can't stack the 2 codes above, but I was able to use the 20% off on the semi annual sale items along with the Shipfor5 to get $5 shipping.

Oh, thank you solfan68! I knew about the 15%, but I didn't know about the 20%. That helped a lot!

I placed an order last night but when I saw this, I called up the customer service and they edited it so I had the 20% instead of 15%. I saved $7 more, but that's two Dole Whips, people.. :snooty: My total was exactly $50.34 so I still qualified for the SHIPFOR5.. :hyper:

Thanks again! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter