Far more important than D23 News _ CHEESE SAUCE AT CASEY'S !!!

We're talking hot cheese sauce her right???
They did start offering room temp cheese sauce in a prepackaged cup at certain places that they charged extra for and I just want to make sure we are really talking the good old hot cheese sauce of yore...

We're talking hot cheese sauce her right???
They did start offering room temp cheese sauce in a prepackaged cup at certain places that they charged extra for and I just want to make sure we are really talking the good old hot cheese sauce of yore...
Yep, the WDWToday twitter account tweeted Cheese sauce is back at Casey's.

We had some when we were there a couple weeks ago. It did not taste the same. It tasted very plastic, no flavor, just yuck. Not at all the guilty pleasure of the past. It was warm, not hot, which may have made a difference. I kept trying to like it , because it is a fond memory, but really couldn't, and gave up trying.
The $1 upcharge is really quite reasonable. Considering what things cost at WDW, $1 upcharge is not a problem even if you don't like it. Just wish it had been the way the memory recalls it.

This is great news. I wish they offered it everywhere. I usually order and am willing to pay for extra cheese on pretty much everything I eat. Yes, I'm in incredible shape.

Does anyone else remember the "good ole days" 20+ years ago when every burger joint on property (e.g. Stargate and Odyssey at Epcot, Backlot at MGM, etc) had wonderful topping bars which always included cheese sauce, bacon, fresh veggies, etc., all free of charge? Those were the days.

Does anyone else remember the "good ole days" 20+ years ago when every burger joint on property (e.g. Stargate and Odyssey at Epcot, Backlot at MGM, etc) had wonderful topping bars which always included cheese sauce, bacon, fresh veggies, etc., all free of charge? Those were the days.

Seriously ??? I wish !!! That sounds heavenly.

I wish they'd bring it back and just charge a couple extra bucks. Would totally be worth it. For all the complaining people do about prices at Disney, the food (and the QS in general) is actually pretty reasonable considering it's a theme park and the fact that they let you bring your own food and drinks in.

Is this the same cheese sauce that they used to have on the fixings bar at some of the CS restaurants? The same such that was removed because of burn considerations? If so, does paying $1 for it reduce the chance of being burned?

Is this the same cheese sauce that they used to have on the fixings bar at some of the CS restaurants? The same such that was removed because of burn considerations? If so, does paying $1 for it reduce the chance of being burned?

I don't know, but the cheese lawsuits will be easier to payout with that extra dollar.

The first taste is only 1 dollar to get you hooked. Then you'll be on the street corners at 3 in the morning asking people "Do you got cheese man?"

Panic will then set in when you see the person slowly back away.

"....Why are you walking away?.. COME ON DUDE, I GOT THE CHEESY SHAKES."

Last edited:
I figured out a way around having to pay that extra buck. If you've got extra snack credits you can get a Mickey pretzel with a cup of cheese at Lunching Pad. You might look strange walking into Casey's with a pretzel and a cup of cheese though.

I figured out a way around having to pay that extra buck. If you've got extra snack credits you can get a Mickey pretzel with a cup of cheese at Lunching Pad. You might look strange walking into Casey's with a pretzel and a cup of cheese though.

I'd rather pay the buck :) Besides, no way a pretzel and cheese dip would survive the walk to Casey's :P

I don't know, but the cheese lawsuits will be easier to payout with that extra dollar.

The first taste is only 1 dollar to get you hooked. Then you'll be on the street corners at 3 in the morning asking people "Do you got cheese man?"

The cheesy shakes OMG :rotfl::rotfl:

Hahahaha, omg ! Way too funny. But I SeRIOUSLy do sit at home sometimes and think about it. I try to simulate it, have tried other cheese sauces, have ordered nachos at different places ... but nope. Its just not the same.

Cheesy Shakes for life ...

People were getting burned by hot dispensers. Since this new version is served in a cup at a not-hot temperature, it's safer.

People reduce the risk of getting burned by using common sense when the sign reads caution:Hot...

The cheese sauce wasn't, but the electric dispensers that kept it warm were another story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter