Fantasyland Brekfast

aoifesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi

I have booked our trip via Thomas Cook and have booked a character breakfast. I asked about the Fantasyland breakfast, but was told they no longer do them. Can you tell me how to book one please? Can I book it at the hotel when we get there? We are staying at Sequia Lodge.

Thanks

Jo

We stayed there two weeks ago and had one booked prior to arrival. They do advertise you can book them at reception but there weren't any more left for the rest of the week when we arrived. Hopefully you'll have more luck.

I believe there is a pre-booking number , hopefully someone can get you that

It's definitely better to book before you go. The UK phone number for Disney is: 08705 030303 but I'm not sure how it works if you haven't booked through Disney. But it's worth a try.

can you get into the parks early, if staying onsite, but eating your breakfast at your disney hotel? or is it only for those eating @ fantasyland?

Thanks
Stevey

I'm prepared to be corrected on this but I think you can get into Main Street but not into the castle or any of the other lands until rope-drop.

We got past rope drop, but only I'm sure because of annual passport.

Reid

Hi, I'd suggest contacting Thomas Cook or your travel agent again - I've just checked their current brochure and GMF breakfasts are listed in there for guests at NPB, SL, HC and SF (page 15), the Reference code in the brochure is EF0S10.
Unless the day you requested is fully booked I can't see the problem.

I don't know that Disney would be helpful because you've not booked directly through them, when I contacted them to ask about booking a Birthday Party - not available through First Choice I was told all "extras" have to be booked through the tour operator.

Hope this helps. :earsgirl:

i'm staying the nights of sat, sun, mon and tues in december. Can I pick just one of those days (prob monday) to have my breakfast in fantasyland, or does ti have to be all of them?

Thanks
Stevey

Thanks everyone

I have booked a character breakfast with Thomas Cook and when I asked for a Fantasyland Breakfast as per the brochure they said "we don't do those anymore" I will call them and check again.

Jo

When we went they only let people in early if they had a GMF voucher or annual passport .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter