Fantasy Thanksgiving Cruise

Colezoo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the Fantasy will be decked out for Christmas during the Thanksgiving cruise?

Does anyone know if the Fantasy will be decked out for Christmas during the Thanksgiving cruise?

I'm sure it will be, as the Magic & Wonder are always decorated for Christmas by the time the Thanksgiving cruise comes around each year. I'm sure she'll be beautiful in all her holiday splendor. :santa:

It should be. On our Thanksgiving cruise, the Magic had all the Christmas decor up when we boarded. They were working on the gingerbread house the whole week (it smelled so good). We had 2 stops at CC. The first, there were no decorations. The second, it was completly decked out with Christmas stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter