Fantasy Quick Service

jfugina

Mouseketeer
We're just off the Dream, and booked for the Fantasy next spring.:banana: The kids didn't come with us on the Dream, but they loved the photos we showed them of the Flo's V8 Cafe quick service. Both kids are big fans of Cars.

So, has there been any word on how the quick service are of the Fantasy will be themed? Will it be Cars again? The kids would get a big charge out of that for sure, but I've told them they'd have to just "wait and see". Disneycruiseline.com doesn't have any quick service info listed for either the Dream or the Fantasy.

Thanks!

You have to look under the pools to find the quick service dining.

This is what it shows for the Fantasy. I thought I heard that they were going to have a different theme than the Dream, but I could be wrong.
After working up an appetite, swing by nearby Flo's Café, which is themed after the Disney•Pixar film, Cars, and is actually comprised of several food stations, each with its own name: Tow-Mater's Grill, Luigi's Pizza and Fillmore's Favorites. In addition, there is an ice cream station called Eye Scream Treats, named after Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc., and a smoothie bar called Frozone Treats, based on the character Frozone from the hit film, The Incredibles. Please note that food and beverages are not allowed in the pools or whirlpool spas.

Exact operating hours are soon to be determined. Please check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for the most accurate times while onboard.

Thanks! I would never have found that, as I didn't think to look under pools - and even then, you have to actually select a pool to get to that dining area you quoted.

So based on what's posted there, it would be identical to the Dream, which would suit my kids just fine. But I think until someone posts actual photos, I'll keep telling the kids they'll have to just be surprised. :-)

There have been links posted with lots of pictures. The one I remember from the quick service is Fro-zone for the ice cream place, after the Incredibles character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter