Fantasy Princesses

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
Which princesses are generally on the Fantasy? After looking at Navigators, it seems like Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Tiana. Is Aurora or Rapunzel on the Fantasy? My girls want to wear some of their mathcing princess dress-up for meet and greets. Thank you!

Well, based on the thread title, I was expecting something very different in this thread. Maybe even a verandah club connection. ;)

The Fantasy cast (and the Dream) has changed in the last two weeks, so any characters that are being reported from now *should* be on your Fantasy cruise if you're cruising in the next 6months or so...

We also had M&G tickets to meet Anna and Elsa. I think I was the only adult there just to get pictures by myself :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter