Fantasy MV Room Service Question

nannylori

Mouseketeer
While prowling through the online gift store, I saw the options for various food items. It is something I usually order as a surprise for DH.He likes to sit on the balcony as we sail away,sipping wine & snacking on appetizers(we're bringing our own wine on board). It's during that after lunch before dinner time, when a person needs a little something to tide you over until the main meal. Do you think room service will be available before or after muster,as it would make more sense to order something for free and have more choices, than off the official gift list......... I would order when our room was available,for delivery later in the day. Should I just play it safe & order something from the list now? Did the Dream MV have room service available that first day? Thank-you all for your opinions!!!!:love:

Room service was available the first day on the MV of the Dream -- the problem was figuring out how to call them. They didn't have the phone number or the correct dialing instructions. We had to call guest services --- hold --- hold --- hold ---then get transferred to RS. So it's possible, just pack your patience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter