Fantasy- Monday Night Football?

godisneyfrommd

Mouseketeer
for anyone that has been on the Fantasy since football has started, have they shown Monday night football on the funnel vision?

Yes, we saw the Packers vs Seahawks on the big screen last Monday night (9-24) on the Fantasy! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear that!! We will be on the Fantasy during the playoffs in January. :cool1: Will be happy that we don't have to miss those football games.

Is it cold sitting out there in October?:confused3

Definitely not "cold"... it can be a little breezy & I find that from the sun all day I get chilly easy, but it's not cold. Maybe a light sweater would be good or sometimes I just get a towel from the bin & that does the trick. Other times I don't need anything at all. :thumbsup2

Funnel Vision showed MNF on the 9/29 sailing as well. I doubt they would show any Sunday games, since they really only showed things from ABC/ESPN/Disney channels. Since Sunday is only CBS/FOX/NBC, I don't think they would (though I didn't specifically check).

Games were shown throughout the week in the pub - O'Gill's. I remember catching glimpses of the Cowboys' game and later the Ravens' game as we walked through.

Funnel Vision showed MNF on the 9/29 sailing as well. I doubt they would show any Sunday games, since they really only showed things from ABC/ESPN/Disney channels. Since Sunday is only CBS/FOX/NBC, I don't think they would (though I didn't specifically check).

We were on the Magic in early Sept. and on the large big screen in Sports Bar they had games from all the networks on. In fact the Sunday night baseball game on ESPN got bumped for Sunday night football on NBC.

What about the Saturday college games? My husband may abondon ship if he can't watch the Ga/Fl game on the 27th.

I just found out that we will be on our cruise during the SUPER BOWL. I am not sure if my husband has figured it out yet and I am guessing they will have something on the cruise in celebration of it. Last year we arrived to Magic Kingdom just in time to see Eli Manning at the parade. It was kind of fun to see all of the giants gear, balloons and jerseys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter