• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Laundry Room Question

minniemouse1

DIS Veteran
Do the washers use HE or regular detergent? I usually bring my own as a just in case precaution along with some quarters.

Do the washers use HE or regular detergent? I usually bring my own as a just in case precaution along with some quarters.

We used HE, but don't bring quarters, it only takes your KTTW card. I got so confused on how to use it, luckily there was a woman in there who took pity on me and showed me how to use them.

No quarters needed. You use your KttW card. Its front load machines so I guess HE detergent would be appropriate. I brought Tide pods in a plastic cup w/lid. ;)

Wow that's pretty cool that it uses your KTTW card. I haven't used the laundry since our last 7 day cruise and it was on the classic ship that still uses quarters. Thanks for the info. I would of spent a long time trying to figure out where to put the quarters! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter