Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

What is involved in the craft exchange?
It is a one time gift Fish Exchange that will be limited to 12 participants. The gift should be something that was crafted. I am participating in a FE right now on a 3 night Wonder cruise. It is primarily a candy local snack exchange, but some asked if the could include other gifts. One is a drink container that has been personalized. That would be an example.

**UPDATE**

NEW SIGNUPS: OUR 2ND FE GROUP IS NOW OPEN!

IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS. I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO EACH GROUP INDIVIDUALLY.

:fish::fish::fish:OUR FE GROUP #2 IS OPEN:fish::fish::fish:

FE #2 **OPEN**
PARTICIPANTS:

randlhomelori
miniac

FE #1 **CLOSED**

Poison Ivy and Johnny Quest
Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - Cabin 1 (participating separately)
Disneylovers - Cabin 2 (participating separately)
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom
Vivica
luckyeight
blu3
pekollie
goofydvc

Fish Extenders - CLICK HERE FOR FE Basic Information

Click Here for Fish Extender Gifts (FE) Pics #1:

Click Here for Fish Extender Gifts (FE) Pics #2:

NEW SIGNUPS: OUR 2ND FE GROUP IS NOW OPEN!

IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS. I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO EACH GROUP INDIVIDUALLY.

NOTE: In order to participate in the FE, you must have a minimum POST REPLY count of 10 here on the Disboards. The list will only be circulated via "Private Conversation" sent to your inbox on the Dis. which can only be accessed after you reach 10 posts.

I've created a thread here on the test board to help get your post count to 10. http://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-dvc-cruise-testing-board.3543324/

OR, you can simply post here on our cruisemeet thread or anywhere on the disboards.

Once your post count reaches 10, click on my name "poison ivy" under my avatar and "start a conversation"

SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFO:
WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

OK, it's been a long time since any activity. Now that PI has another FE group, is there still interest in a craft FE?

Our Ohio house has a tentative closing date and time now, and it's this FRIDAY! Yeah! We may soon be official NJ residents again!

Is anyone here also going to one of the Typhoon Lagoon nights in the summer? We were able to get in for the July 5th event.:yay:

For those who have done multiple DVC Member Cruises: I saw the listing of Special Programming posted earlier. Is DVC pretty consistent with the number of events and number of times it is presented? I will assume the normal shows at WDT are presented. Any recommendations on what night to do Remy that we don't end up double booking? Thanks.

I definitely would keep the last night open!

Yes about them showing the Fantasy's usual main shows, I do expect to see Aladdin, that's my favorite show on the Fantasy!

Yes as far as repeats of the special event shows. I hope they have a special magazine type format that lists and describes the special presentations with a pull out sheet that gives all the times throughout the week. They have had the magazine in the past. It is a special edition of The Disney Files, so be sure to take note of it.

I personally try to figure out when Pirate Night is, and miss that night"s menu, although I like that new menu and have just learned to face the fact that I am going to miss something if I insist to go to Palo!

Who is planning to be at TOTW on the night before? I am!

Who wants to eat breakfast together in the sit down dining room on the first morning? I do!!

For those who have done multiple DVC Member Cruises: I saw the listing of Special Programming posted earlier. Is DVC pretty consistent with the number of events and number of times it is presented? I will assume the normal shows at WDT are presented. Any recommendations on what night to do Remy that we don't end up double booking? Thanks.

Yes, they did have the normal shows along with some special events at WDT. On all of our Member Cruises (3 so far) there have never been events on embarkation day. That may be your safest bet.

Who is planning to be at TOTW on the night before? I am!

Who wants to eat breakfast together in the sit down dining room on the first morning? I do!!

We may be at TOTW. We're hoping to snag a room at copper creek precruise which will replace our night at the port. fingers crossed.

Jealous of all you guys! We did the Alaska Members Cruise a couple of years ago and it was the best one we've ever done! Would have done this one if it would have been before school started back...

Have a great time!

Jealous of all you guys! We did the Alaska Members Cruise a couple of years ago and it was the best one we've ever done! Would have done this one if it would have been before school started back...

Have a great time!
I hope that a MC's schedule works for you again!

Wow~ Don't know what took me so long to even think of finding a Disboard for our cruise! I'm part of a FB group - but there isn't much activity in it. Well, better late than never! This is our first Disney cruise (first family cruise!). My husband and I have two children, DS9 and DD5. So excited and nervous about planning all at the same time!

Wow~ Don't know what took me so long to even think of finding a Disboard for our cruise! I'm part of a FB group - but there isn't much activity in it. Well, better late than never! This is our first Disney cruise (first family cruise!). My husband and I have two children, DS9 and DD5. So excited and nervous about planning all at the same time!
:welcome:

It's going to be a fun cruise!

Care to join a FE? A craft FE? Or a local Candy/Snack Exchange?

We are grandparents, and I have fond memories of our first DCL cruise with our grandchildren and their parents.:love:
I hope you have the same sort of experience!

It's going to be a fun cruise!

Care to join a FE? A craft FE? Or a local Candy/Snack Exchange?

We are grandparents, and I have fond memories of our first DCL cruise with our grandchildren and their parents.:love:
I hope you have the same sort of experience!
I joined an FE from our FB group- so I'm trying to not overwhelm myself with a 2nd one. If we change our mind, I will certainly come here to sign up!

Hello everyone! We, my DH and DD, have been members since 2011. This is our first member cruise and first Disney cruise! We are excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Our DD doesn't know about the cruise yet. She is 5 and this will be a huge surprise for her. Can't wait to see her face when she realizes it is a Disney cruise.

Hope everyone has a good time and that the next few months go by quickly! Have a great day!

Hello everyone! We, my DH and DD, have been members since 2011. This is our first member cruise and first Disney cruise! We are excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Our DD doesn't know about the cruise yet. She is 5 and this will be a huge surprise for her. Can't wait to see her face when she realizes it is a Disney cruise.

Hope everyone has a good time and that the next few months go by quickly! Have a great day!

I see from the picture that she likes Mickey bars. Well, that's my favorite dessert on board cruises. They are also available from room service!

Bobbi

I see from the picture that she likes Mickey bars. Well, that's my favorite dessert on board cruises. They are also available from room service!

Bobbi
I had heard that! Can't wait. Have been enjoying reading all the tips! Thanks so much! BTW, they are one of my favorites too!

I would love to hear recommendations on excursions for our family (2adults 2 kids 5&9). Is it better to book through Disney or outside? Any tips we should know? Thanks so much!

I joined an FE from our FB group- so I'm trying to not overwhelm myself with a 2nd one. If we change our mind, I will certainly come here to sign up!

:welcome: both of you to our cruise meet. Glad to have you here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter