Fantasy 2014 Opening Day Compiled Pricing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/26/14

10A - 2A 1C -$3,718.45 ($1,337.00/$1,337.0/$798.00)

no trip Ins/no Trans

Booked 12/7/12

5/31/14 Eastern Itinerary A

Category 4A

2A 1C (9), $5622.36 (2184/2184/1008)

No insurance, no airfare, no transfers, no OBB

Hope this helps.

april 19 Disney Fantasy
2A 2C Concierge Category V deck 11
$7448 no insurance $200 OBC

Just wanted to say thanks to Joel0917 for posting!

We are on the same cruise
Eastern
4/19/14
2A 2C Cat V Deck 12
$7483 no insurance, 10% deposit and $615 Costco Cash Card (booked online with Costco Travel before Xmas, so my price was $35 more than Joel0917) And we are Costco Executive Members, so customer service at the store told me that travel should count towards our 2% back at the end of the year (so the deposit will count toward 2012, the balance for 2013).

2/22 5C 2A1C [8] 3566.46 cruise fare only OBB Discount
2/22 11B 1A1C [13] 2331.44 cruise fare only OBB Discount

Just wanted to say thanks to Joel0917 for posting!

We are on the same cruise
Eastern
4/19/14
2A 2C Cat V Deck 12
$7483 no insurance, 10% deposit and $615 Costco Cash Card (booked online with Costco Travel before Xmas, so my price was $35 more than Joel0917) And we are Costco Executive Members, so customer service at the store told me that travel should count towards our 2% back at the end of the year (so the deposit will count toward 2012, the balance for 2013).

Unfortunately costco travel purchases don't count towards the executive award. From costco's website:

Calculation of 2% reward – Reward is approximately 2% of pre-tax purchases of most merchandise purchased through: front-end registers and most ancillary business registers at Costco warehouses and Costco websites in both the U.S. and Canada by U.S. and Canadian residents. In the U.S., Rewards are not calculated: (i) on purchases of cigarettes or tobacco-related products, gasoline, Costco Cash Cards, postage stamps, alcoholic beverages in certain states (including Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan), and at food courts; (ii) on membership
fees; (iii) on purchases not recorded through Costco’s front-end registers and transactions done on or through websites not hosted by Costco even if accessed through Costco.com, including all business, consumer, and insurance services, the online photo center, Costco Travel and
the My Publisher website; (iv) on miscellaneous fees, deposits and taxes, including sales tax; (v) where prohibited by law or regulation; (vi)
on purchases made by anyone other than the account’s primary or primary Household Cardholder; and (vii) on certain other categories as determined at Costco’s discretion, which may change without notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter