Fantasmic ??

Alli76

DIS Veteran
we have only been to Fantasmic once... according to my kids it is a must do for our next trip. The first time we got a dinner dining package at mama melrose. Just found out that that restaurant only offers the dining package for lunch now. I am not interested in the other restaurants. So here is the question. The day I planned on going. Late august Tuesday. We are planning on spending morning in MK so we want to use our advance FP+ there. Is it hard to get FP+ later in the day or will we have a hard time with standby (how far in dance to arrive?)

It's easy to get a FP+ for fantasmic, especially the second showing if there is one. However, you really don't need a fantasmic fastpass. I get there 45 minutes early if I'm seeing the first show, and aboout 20-30 minutes early for the second show and have never had a problem. Enjoy your trip! :)

It's easy to get a FP+ for fantasmic, especially the second showing if there is one. However, you really don't need a fantasmic fastpass. I get there 45 minutes early if I'm seeing the first show, and aboout 20-30 minutes early for the second show and have never had a problem. Enjoy your trip! :)

Thank you... we will be doing the first show so I will plan on getting there early-ish!

You can usually easily get a FP for fantastic shortly before the show.

Either way, standby or FP, I still recommend getting there at least 45 min before showtime for best availability of seats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter