Fantasmic Thread!

Riverbelle brunch menu!
That is a lot of food. I could never eat all of that in one sitting. Wonder if you can get the starter and dessert "to go." This could be Lunch & Dinner plus dessert all in one.

What drinks are included? I assume the basic coffee/tea, soft drinks.

My next stop would be my hotel room to put most of that in the fridge! I'm glad you get a lot of food for $55 but I sure couldn't eat all of that at one meal..
I had gastric sleeve 5 years ago and still eat in small portions. I know at Disney I never eat my money's worth. I finished the soup, ate most the toppings from the fries and a few fries (it's a ton of fries) and nibbled the cobbler. The server was wonderful. I didn't take a box because I didn't want to carry it around.

I had gastric sleeve 5 years ago and still eat in small portions. I know at Disney I never eat my money's worth. I finished the soup, ate most the toppings from the fries and a few fries (it's a ton of fries) and nibbled the cobbler. The server was wonderful. I didn't take a box because I didn't want to carry it around.
Stupid question, but is that the brunch?

Riverbelle brunch menu!
This looks wonderful. I think I might stick with my Brunch reservation now.
Didn't think to ask this before but did you see if any kids getting the dining package also got a dessert.
Thanks again for sharing! Hope you have a great time tonight.

I am so excited! I thought I was completely out of luck in getting a dining package for next Friday for my daughter and I. I have been periodically checking the app today and 2 openings showed up for the RB brunch for the 2 show. You better believe I snagged them up. It is definitely a splurge but my daughter is a former CM and absolutely loves F!. She is so excited it is back. :)

I went with the pot pie soup, loaded house fries, and cobbler.

Loved the soup. The fries were good, but had a bit more spice than I thought they would have. Cobbler basic but yummy. It all certainly looked great!
That looks great! I really like the RBT brunch menu. Curious to see how your seats are. Have a wonderful time!

It's 745 and the Fantasmic area is Slammed. I'm sure this is opening night. However checking into dinning package was super easy. I grabbed a food order at 730, checked in with my ticket and walked right to the Riverbelle area. I'm all the way to the left of the Riverbelle roped area which is right next to BB ares which is front and center. So excited! The standby areas are full full full and CMS are walking around telling anyone who is sitting in standby areas to stand up- even with the show still 90 mins away.

It's 745 and the Fantasmic area is Slammed. I'm sure this is opening night. However checking into dinning package was super easy. I grabbed a food order at 730, checked in with my ticket and walked right to the Riverbelle area. I'm all the way to the left of the Riverbelle roped area which is right next to BB ares which is front and center. So excited! The standby areas are full full full and CMS are walking around telling anyone who is sitting in standby areas to stand up- even with the show still 90 mins away.
Enjoy! Thanks for sharing.

Why they did standby and not virtual queue is beyond comprehension.

CMS are walking around telling anyone who is sitting in standby areas to stand up- even with the show still 90 mins away.
I assume this is not only because they can fit more people in with everyone standing but it could also be a safety issue with some standing and some sitting.

There is no way I could stand for 2 hours

Can't wait to see the YouTube videos of this. I assume there has to be at least one vlogger live streaming tonight.

15 minutes until show time! The dinning package areas are full full full. They had had everyone scoot forward and sit filling up all available space. The very back row of the dinning areas can stand.
Full as have to sit criss crossed and shoulder to shoulder or a little space?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter