Fantasmic on extra magic hour night???

Lucy6

Mouseketeer
We are going in Feb, and with all the new info, it looks like MGM will be open late on Sundays. What time do you all suppose Fantasmic will be on that night??? Will this change the show time, do you think???

This is just my guess, but I would say the show time won't change because non-resort guests will want to see the show. Being an off-peak time of year I can't see them running an extra show later on for on-site guests only. Like I said, just my guess!

If the time for Fantasmic does not change, it would seem like kind of a waste to see Fantasmic on an EMH night.

The times can not change because of the reason that was stated in the previous post. The times for the evening fireworks shows did not change during the Extra Magic Hour test phase back in May, 2004. There's no doubt that this new schedule starting in January is going to warrant a different strategy for attacking the parks, whether you are a resort guest, or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter