Fantasmic Dinner Pkg online?

gillenkl

DIS Veteran
I made all my dining reservations online. Once day I made a ressie for Mama Melrose at 3:00 which is also the night there is a fantastic. Do I automatically get the dinner pkg since I reserved online - or do I need to call and confirm?

You can't book the Fantasmic DP online. You have to call and ask for it. Just because you have an early ADR does not mean you have a Fantasmic DP.

No, you can't book the package online. What you have is a regular restaurant reservation, which will not get you Fantasmic seating.

If you want the package you will need to call 407-WDW-DINE and specifically ask for the Fantasmic package. You will need to give a credit card number to guarantee the reservation for the package, it'll be charged a no-show fee if you don't cancel and don't show up.

does it cost more to have the fantasmic dinner package or will it be the same as just having dinner there? just wondering because we have the dining package and not sure if it covers that.

I called but was told no fantasmic dining pkgs were available - but I could call back and check for cancellations. There is no extra cost for this pkg.

No, you can't book the package online. What you have is a regular restaurant reservation, which will not get you Fantasmic seating.

If you want the package you will need to call 407-WDW-DINE and specifically ask for the Fantasmic package. You will need to give a credit card number to guarantee the reservation for the package, it'll be charged a no-show fee if you don't cancel and don't show up.

I did not have to add a card for my reservation. I did call in though, couldn't do it online.

Just called yesterday when our window opened up and booked Fantasmic Lunch package at Mama Melrose. You have to book it online and you can use the DDP for 1 TS. Price for lunch at MM was around 35 per adult and 12 per child.

Just called yesterday when our window opened up and booked Fantasmic Lunch package at Mama Melrose. You have to book it online and you can use the DDP for 1 TS. Price for lunch at MM was around 35 per adult and 12 per child.

Are you saying you can now book the Fantasmic package on line, or is this an error since you say you called and booked? Would be wonderful if it was all on line now...

nope you still have to call. I wish it would become online instead! Waiting on the phone for 30 min at 7am is crazy! lol but its worth it to have the perfect vacation:thumbsup2

Are you saying you can now book the Fantasmic package on line, or is this an error since you say you called and booked? Would be wonderful if it was all on line now...

My bad!!:headache: I meant you have to call but you can use the DDP. Sorry for the confusion.

I called and got Fantasmic package for Dec. 11 this morning, gave credit card info...all set. I'm glad I knew the schedule because the CM told me it doesn't run on Saturdays and when I told him the schedule said it's on, he then checked and said - "that's correct!" A person who didn't know would have missed out...

I called and got Fantasmic package for Dec. 11 this morning, gave credit card info...all set. I'm glad I knew the schedule because the CM told me it doesn't run on Saturdays and when I told him the schedule said it's on, he then checked and said - "that's correct!" A person who didn't know would have missed out...

Now I am concerned. I called to book mine but I never gave a cc number. Maybe I wasn't actually booked for the package? I guess I will have to call tomorrow. No sense losing sleep over it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter