Fantasmic dinner package???

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
How does it work exactly? Do we just book for the dinner package, show up for our dinner PS, then go to wait for Fantasmic!? Do they give us a wristband or something, or just take our word that we had the dinner package when we go to the show? Is it worth it?

Thanks, Steph

You will need to make a PS at one of the participating restaurants. When you do, tell them you want the Fantasmic dinner package.

When you have dinner your waiter will give you a voucher that you will use to enter for the special area for the guests on the dinner package.

We are of the opinion that it is VERY MUCH worth it. The first time we tried to see Fantasmic the place was filled to capacity WAAAAYYYYYY before the show. We did not get there in time and were turned away. The next trip we sat for over an hour to see the show. It was worth it but hard to do with kids. The next time we did the Brown Derby dinner package. You get to not feel so rushed and not have to wait so long. Some people don't like where the seats are, but it was okay with us. We would never see Fantasmic again without the dinner package, but would like to try the other restaurants.

What about the prices for the package? I read somewhere (another site, I think) that someone paid $50 a person for this? Are the prices comparable to the regular dinner meals in the same restaurant? We will probably do the Hollywood and Vine, if it makes a difference.

Thanks, Steph

Any current and up to date info would be greatly appreciated. We did H & V last time and it worked out wonderfully. (Except my son went back to the room - thats what I get for forcing fireworks on him when he was a toddler!!! - he hates them now!)

I'm thinking Brown Derby this time might be just the ticket.

We've done it twice at Mama Melrose and the Brown Derby with the latter being the better choice IMHO. Very well worth it. Do it. Do it now! :p :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter