Fantasmic Dinner Package Question

Cinderella Girl

Mouseketeer
I am going to WDW Dec 26-Jan 2. How early can I book the Fantasmic Dinner/Lunch package? I have already made ADR's for the 26th, 27th and 28th, can I call for reservations this far in advance too? Also, any idea when the Candlelight Processional Dinner packages will be availlable. This is such a busy time of th year to go, so I am trying to get as much reserved as I possibly can!
Thanks in adavance for the advice!
Molly:goodvibes

Fantasmic packages are available 180 days out or 180+10 if you are on-site. Even with the glitch in the dining system right now (allowing longer booking times) this is still true since you have to call on the phone for the F! package.

CP info for 2010 has not been released yet, so until that happens, it can't be booked yet.

Today was my day to call for the Fantasmic package; we arrive 12/18. So your 180 days would be on June 29th. Good luck!

We are going in Sept. I have seen Fantasmic Dinner Package before. What is it? Is it covered under the Dining Plan?

We are going in Sept. I have seen Fantasmic Dinner Package before. What is it? Is it covered under the Dining Plan?

Yes, it is. I believe you choose Mama Melrose, H&V, or Brown Derby. They do a lunch or dinner package. Basically, you eat there and get reserved seating for the show. We did it so we didn't have to stand in line for it. Some say the seats are not the best, but they had us move toward the middle so they were really good. We chose Mama Melrose for a late lunch. What is interesting to us is that if we just ate there on the DP, it would have been an entree, drink, and dessert just like any other TS. However, since we booked it as the Fantasmic Dinner Package, they also gave us each an appetizer with no extra charge. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter