Fantasmic! Dinner Package - CM Confession

Parrothd

We Are The People Our Parents Warned Us About!
I called the 800# earlier today to see if I could obtain later seating yet (in June) for a Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood & Vine......later than my current time of 4:20 PM that is. I spoke with a very friendly CM. This particular CM said that there is still no seating later than 4:30.....BUT, she admitted that's because the June hours haven't come out yet. She said, as soon as Disney releases the June operating hours, later dining times for the packages WILL most-likely be released......because that's how it usually happens. She's one of only two CMs who have ever admitted that to me (and I've been calling every day for the past 3-weeks just to check).
She, obviously knows the routine better than most of the CMs who've told me that 4:30 is the latest time......period. One gal even told me that there's no need for me to call back because later dining times are never released......I'm just wasting my time by calling......4:30 is IT. :crazy: I just politely said "thank you" and hung up. Good thing I know better. There's no tellin' how many people that particular CM has discouraged needlessly.
Gotta wonder about some people sometimes. :scratchin :teeth:

:sunny:

There's no tellin' how many people that particular CM has discouraged needlessly.

You can probably count me as one. I tried for last summer and was told the same thing. I never called back cas I believed the CM even though I thought she was rude (she made an insulting comment about why would we want to eat dinner after 5 anyway!)

However as it turned out- we went to the show without the dinner package, without an extra long wait, and managed to get decent seats. They lost the money on the dinner for six from us because we ate elsewhere.

This goes right along with me trying to make PS for a party of 7 at Mama Melrose's for June 19. The latest seating I could get was 4:40. Now I know they will be serving past that time in June. I also knew that when park hours were released, later dining times would be added. Nice to know one CM did know what was going on. Thanks for the info. NOW...IF those park hours would just be released...............!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter