Fantasmic Dining Reserved Seating Question

Purplegal

Mouseketeer
Hello!
Question- if you dine at Blue Bayou or Bell Terrace to get the Fantasmic Viewing seating- does it have to be that same day? Can we eat lunch one day and get our priority viewing seats for the next night? Either way- is it worth it? Are they good spots? Oh- and I just saw if you have Maxpass you can reserve seating for Fantasmic? Is this correct? Is this just as good?
Thanks for your help!

Hello!
Question- if you dine at Blue Bayou or Bell Terrace to get the Fantasmic Viewing seating- does it have to be that same day? Can we eat lunch one day and get our priority viewing seats for the next night? Either way- is it worth it? Are they good spots? Oh- and I just saw if you have Maxpass you can reserve seating for Fantasmic? Is this correct? Is this just as good?
Thanks for your help!
First of all, only the RBT Premium Dining Package has seats, i.e. actual chairs, on the RBT patio (first F! show only, comes with dinner, reserve by phone only). This thread has reviews and more information: Fantasmic dining package at RBT. The views from patio are not as good as the views from the other dining package areas, but you do get a chair and dinner with the show.
The BB F! Dining Package has excellent viewing, but no chairs. All seating for the regular F! Dining Packages (HB, BB, RBT) is on the ground seating (no standing). The viewing area is up by the water, centered -- all 3 areas have great views with the least wait time. As far as I know, you must view the show the same day that you dine.
If you use the free FPs from MP or from the kiosks, that will be standby viewing, which can be good if you are willing to wait a long time for your spots or if you are very tall. Standby viewing is not comparable to the Dining Package viewing areas. BB, HB, and the regular RBT areas up by the water (the ground seating) have the best views.

And any dining package you chose and partake in (Whether for Fantasmic or world of color) will be to watch the show THAT night, not for a future show on another night

I do the Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dining Package every June. The Fantasmic tickets are dated and specify which show, first or second. The CM's check and collect the tickets as you enter the viewing area.

First of all, only the RBT Premium Dining Package has seats, i.e. actual chairs, on the RBT patio (first F! show only, comes with dinner, reserve by phone only). This thread has reviews and more information: Fantasmic dining package at RBT. The views from patio are not as good as the views from the other dining package areas, but you do get a chair and dinner with the show.
The BB F! Dining Package has excellent viewing, but no chairs. All seating for the regular F! Dining Packages (HB, BB, RBT) is on the ground seating (no standing). The viewing area is up by the water, centered -- all 3 areas have great views with the least wait time. As far as I know, you must view the show the same day that you dine.
If you use the free FPs from MP or from the kiosks, that will be standby viewing, which can be good if you are willing to wait a long time for your spots or if you are very tall. Standby viewing is not comparable to the Dining Package viewing areas. BB, HB, and the regular RBT areas up by the water (the ground seating) have the best views.
Thank you!! Very helpful. So I'm trying to understand the BB dining package- which one do I want to book for sitting on the ground and comes with a cute souvenir cushion? Is that still a thing?

Thank you!! Very helpful. So I'm trying to understand the BB dining package- which one do I want to book for sitting on the ground and comes with a cute souvenir cushion? Is that still a thing?
Book BB dining package for Fantasmic, either lunch or dinner, and you will get the cushion and the priority on the ground seating for F! that night. I don’t know if you can request first or second show. We did the lunch package a few weeks ago, and we were given tickets for the first show, which was what we wanted, so it worked out great. It was very chilly sitting on the ground at night (even with the cushion) when we went (last weekend in January), so be aware that it gets breezy down there by the water. Spectacular view and we loved the BB lunch (our first time doing it)!

This link says Dinner, but you can also book lunch via this link. It is a little less expensive than dinner.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

That was only from Blue Bayou. I don't know if they are still giving the cushions.

Thanks everyone for the help! I just booked Blue Bayou and yes its for the same day and you can choose the show you want, early or late...and yes it comes with the cushions! :) I'm so excited, we've been wanting to go to BB for years and years, but getting the priority seating and cushions somehow makes it more worth the money. :)

Wonder what the 3 course dinner is at BB it does not say.
I also wonder how seating works for HB as in where and is it standing?

Wonder what the 3 course dinner is at BB it does not say.
I also wonder how seating works for HB as in where and is it standing?
The menu changes a bit during the year so most photos/posts you’ll find might differ a little from what you‘ll get... this was my lunch menu from last December...(for dinner it’s a little more expensive and adds for example Surf’n turf but removes the monte cristo sandwich from the menu)

The HB dining package area is usually also seated (on the ground without cushions) there were a couple reports a few years ago that that area had to stand because of crowds but not recently (last 2 years) if I recall correctly...
The HB area is on the left then the BB (Center view) and then the RBT area and then the free FP on the far right...

We bought the HB dining package last Friday and were pleased. Had 5:30 pm dinner reservations for the first showing of Fantasmic. My son and I ordered the rib platter, which came with a cheesy mashed potato and a piece of cornbread. My younger son ordered the kids’ chicken strip meal off the regular menu. Our tickets requested a 8:30-9 pm return for the show. We lined up at Harbour Galley at 8:30 pm, to the left of the sign, and entered the seating area after the RBT and BB groups. I highly recommend bringing a padded foam cushion, similar to a garden kneeling pad or camping pad for comfort, and to ease the chill of sitting on the brick in front of the Rivers of America. Also, if you sit in the first few rows you may get sprayed with mist from the dancing fountains. Overall, we were very pleased with the HB package and would do it again. The view was great, and the price was right.

We bought the HB dining package last Friday and were pleased. Had 5:30 pm dinner reservations for the first showing of Fantasmic. My son and I ordered the rib platter, which came with a cheesy mashed potato and a piece of cornbread. My younger son ordered the kids’ chicken strip meal off the regular menu. Our tickets requested a 8:30-9 pm return for the show. We lined up at Harbour Galley at 8:30 pm, to the left of the sign, and entered the seating area after the RBT and BB groups. I highly recommend bringing a padded foam cushion, similar to a garden kneeling pad or camping pad for comfort, and to ease the chill of sitting on the brick in front of the Rivers of America. Also, if you sit in the first few rows you may get sprayed with mist from the dancing fountains. Overall, we were very pleased with the HB package and would do it again. The view was great, and the price was right.

What is the current HB Fantasmic adult pricing please? and I assume no AP discounts on Fantasmic?

Do you pick your meals at the time you make your reservation or when you actually go to the HB?

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated.
I have a Hungry Bear Fantasmic package for March 26th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter