Fantasmic Dining Package available through December 28

hodad

DIS Veteran
Right now I can book the Fantasmic Dining Package through December 15th. Does anyone know when that window will be extended? I'd like to book something a few days later, and I don't know if it opens up on a day-by-day basis or months at a time all at once.

Thanks!

It's been at Dec 15th for about a week now. They seem to load a bunch of dates at a time so I'm hoping that a few more dates get added soon as I'm also waiting to make some ADRs

Fantasmic dining packages are now available through December 28! I tried getting one for the morning of the 19th but it isn't offered for breakfast.

Was anyone able to get Mama Melrose's? There were not any times available for 12/18. I had to settle for Hollywood & Vine.

I wanted Hollywood and Vine or Mama Melrose for 11 people on 12/21 and couldn't get either .......... I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks for their release and now nothing ........ I'm gutted :worried::worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter