Fantasmic! Dining Package at Brown Derby--Limited Menu??

Araminta18

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of booking the Fantasmic! Dining package at the Brown Derby, but was curious if the menu is limited at all, or if you're ordering from the regular menu? Searching old threads here doesn't seem to indicate one way or another.

Actually I believe if you are using regular dining credits (not the deluxe dining plan) that you have a different menu. It's a little more limited... A few less choices.

Right, it is a set price ($65 per the disney website) but no mention made of a pre-selected menu or not, and there's lots of conflicting reports both here and elsewhere on the internet, so I was curious if anyone knew anything definitive.

Right, it is a set price ($65 per the disney website) but no mention made of a pre-selected menu or not, and there's lots of conflicting reports both here and elsewhere on the internet, so I was curious if anyone knew anything definitive.
We went in December HBD F+ package, and our waiter asked us if we were on the dining plan, which led him yes, he gave us a menu that he changed to a more extensive menu when he realized we were on the deluxe plan.
This also occurred at Chefs de France for the CP package.
The regular dining and pay your own CP package menu had maybe 3 apps, maybe 4 entrees (beef, chix, fish, and veggie) where as the deluxe menu had a lot more choices...

We have TIW. In September, we were given a separate Fantasmic package menu, different from the regular menu we receive when we make traditional reservations at HBD.

Absolutely regular menu. We have done these packages every trip for 16 trips and I just called Disney Signature Services and had them check. If you are paying OOP it is the regular menu.

Oh gosh, I'm an idiot--I didn't even think of calling them. Thank you! I'll keep the F! package then, if its the regular menu. Just was getting slightly concerned about it being a reduced menu.

When we did the F! package at HBD the CM specifically told us "There is a special menu for F! that we have but we are out of them. It doesn't matter anyway as everything on the regular menu is on the special menu, the only difference is the dessert option" We ordered off the regular menu. For what it's worth, while there is a special menu evidently the choices are the same on both, aside from desserts.

Regular Menu but got a dessert trio. I would have preffered a big ole slice of Grapefruit Cake myself instead of the trio :daisy:

Thanks for the input! I was most concerned about the entrees, so a dessert sampler is fine with me.

And I was able to get a reservation for the package at 6 pm, which works out much better for my plans than the original 4:25 reservation I had. I'm super excited!

Regular menu for app and entree but the dessert is three mini desserts and its chef s choice, you don't get to choose your own dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter