Fantasmic! Dessert Buffet

TheDentons

Earning My Ears
Hi All, I am new here but I am hoping you wonderful people can point me in the right directoin

I am currently planning our epic road trip for the last 2 weeks of July and I would love to do the dessert buffet again for Fantasmic. The DH and I did it a couple of years ago when it was at the Disney Gallery. I have heard it is going to be at the River Belle Terrace but I can't seem to find any information on it.

Thanks in advance for all your help.:worship:

there's no more dessert buffet, it's just a dessert box you get when you purchase the priority seating for the show which costs $59 per person.

Hi, there! It's not a buffet any more. It's now reserved seating in front of the Rivers of America, and it comes with a snack box of desserts, fruit, crackers and cheese, and unlimited soft drinks, water, hot chocolate or coffee. There's been lots of discussion in the last month or two over whether or not it is worth the price. Here's a recent thread that expresses a lot of opinions about it, as well as descriptions and a picture of what the dessert box looks like. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1780147

We did it in March and loved it, but it was our first time at DL, so a pretty special occasion.

Thanks for the quick replies. I think I might have to pass on it this time, since we only have 3.5 days in the parks. You guys are great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter