Fantasmic April packages

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the April packages are released? I have a shorter trip (5days) so it’s possible they are all booked/sold out. But wasn’t sure!

Thanks

I have the same question. I haven't seen any sightings later than March 22nd for any location. Makes me wonder if they haven't released the next blocks. Anyone seen any later than 3/22?

It seems that they haven't dropped yet. I’ve checked almost every available day and all party sizes and can't find a single time slot.

I've been looking for April too and haven't seen any. What is a good time for dinner for an 8:30 show? I assume we can do a little later if we get the package, but not sure what time we need to be in line for the show if we don't have it. Thanks!

I think 6pm is prob best, which I imagine would get you out no later than 7:30 if you're on time/inform them you have a hard stop. Then factor in 15 -30 min to walk/enter Hollywood Hills Amphitheater depending upon which restaurant you are departing. That time clock puts your arrival at 30-45 min before show, which is optimal IMO

Where do you look for a Fantasmic package? I was looking at the link in the app, 60 days out and found nothing.

They haven’t released them for April yet. Sounds like you were looking in the correct place.

I called the WdW dinning res number today and asked about the Fantasmic dinning package and the CM said they were all wondering the same thing. No drops for April at all.

My brother-in-law called Disney this morning. Packages were loaded up to 4/8. They don’t know when later dates will be released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter