Fantasmic and World of Color FP via MaxPass Now Available

Just saw this today on the app. Not sure if it was previously discussed.

Also not connected to the other Fastpass Attractions

ME

Just to clarify that means that I can enter the park and get MP for either show and then get for a ride at the same time?

I wonder if the MP for Fantasmic and WoC will still be treated like the Paper Versions have been, in that they don't effect your ability to claim another FastPass? If they decided to treat them like any other FastPass, and we need to wait the min 30 or max 90 mins (or up to the FP start time) it would be a step backwards in some regards.

I wonder if the MP for Fantasmic and WoC will still be treated like the Paper Versions have been, in that they don't effect your ability to claim another FastPass? If they decided to treat them like any other FastPass, and we need to wait the min 30 or max 90 mins (or up to the FP start time) it would be a step backwards in some regards.

I was able to pull a ride attraction FP right after.

Do you get to select which section you’re in when booking world of color through maxpass?

FINALLY! This is GREAT news.

If there are two F! shows, do you get to choose which one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter