Fantasmic and Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular

StreetFamily2008

A queen, her king, 2 princes and a princess!
We reserved a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package...Fantasmic starts at 9 and the Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular starts at 9:30. Is it feasible to do both?

It is my understanding that you need to be there early to get a viewing spot for the Star Wars show. If your plan is to see Fantasmic and then run to Star Wars you will be out of luck. They're making us pick :).

No you will not be out of fantasmic that early. That place is packed! If it ends at 930 it will take another 10 to 20 min to get out of there unless you stand to watch. Plus to get to the other to see it you will need to be there way before start time I'm assuming to get a place to watch ( never been to this show...But all Disney shows I have seen you have to do this... so assuming). It is not feasible to do both. You will need to pick one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter