Fantasia and Winter Summer Land Mini Golf.

Mr.Toad

Earning My Ears
Any one know of discount available for these attractions. My son and I played one course at Winter Summer land last year and enjoyed it. I thought it was included in my package but was not so I had to pay for it. It was a bit expensive and was wondering if any one new of a cheaper way to putt.
;)

I know AP's get you a buy one game get one free deal. Not sure if there is a Disney Club discount on these, there used to be a MK Club discount.

it cost to play mini-golf at Winter Summerland? I have been thinking about taking DSs to play mini-golf on our next WDW trip because they are mini-golf fanatics. I am looking forward to seeing other posts in reply to yours.

I think you can get a discount of 20% if you use your American Express that white glove thing. We played last Nov I think it was about $10 per adult. We had free tickets because we booked our room using the DC card and it was on of the perks.

eeyoref.GIF

you get either a 10 or 15 percent discount, I forget which if you show them a Disny Club Card. WE used it last week foe Winter/ summerland golf and the Fantasia golf courses. They cost somewhere between 9 and 10 dollars per person before the discount.

you get either a 10 or 15 percent discount, I forget which if you show them a Disny Club Card. WE used it last week for Winter/ summerland golf and the Fantasia golf courses. They cost somewhere between 9 and 10 dollars per person before the discount.

We just got back from playing in the Summerland course about three hours ago! Lots of fun.

My wife and I both have annual passes, so we each get the 50% AP discount. Our total bill, including tax, was $9.80.

I think the regular price is $9.25 each plus tax.

I called WDW and got a quoted price of $9.25 for the course. I’ve only been to Winter Summer Land and had a great time! Later!

I found this information at another WEB Site. I am not sure if its ok to post anther WEB site here so if you would like the URL please e-mail me.

Thanks for all your help!

OPERATING HOURS: 10am-11pm daily

You can park your car in the Blizzard Beach lot or take a Disney transportation bus from your Disney hotel to Blizzard Beach.

After Blizzard Beach closes and up until 9 pm nightly, there may be a new bus route which includes stops at All-Star Sports & Music, Blizzard Beach and Epcot. (INQUIRE at your Disney Resort to be sure of Transportation Options!)

COST:
Adult $9.25
Child $7.50 (ages 3-9)
50% off the second same day round (valid at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland); must show receipt for proof of purchase. Prices do not include sales tax.

Annual Passholders may be entitled to a Buy One Get One Free Pass to play mini-Golf.

You do NOT have to have a Blizzard Beach admission to play golf. There is a separate charge for the mini golf.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!