• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fanta Melon Frosty sources?

It is on the menu at the Skipper Canteen. My son was in heaven at that realization!

it isn’t listed on the menu now - we were still going to eat there even with them removing our favorite food items as long as they had the Fanta melon frosty but sadly it doesn’t seem currently available We will get it at the coke rooftop bar instead

it isn’t listed on the menu now - we were still going to eat there even with them removing our favorite food items as long as they had the Fanta melon frosty but sadly it doesn’t seem currently available We will get it at the coke rooftop bar instead
:guilty:

My friend was just down there, and tried to get the pulled pork nachos I had so recommended for her at Poly's Captain Cook--they told her that they were unable because of supplier issues of an ingredient--sadly I bet that is a whole other level for them to jump through with all of this too that I hadn't thought of. :-(

I hate to necro a thread, but an FYI for all you Fanta Melon Frosty lovers:

Mountain Dew has just released a new flavor called “Major Melon” in both sugar and zero-sugar varieties.

It is loaded with caffeine (what with it being Mountain Dew and all), but it’s not too sweet and, unlike Crush Watermelon, doesn’t taste like you’re drinking a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

Not as good as FMF, but a worthy substitute all the same when you’re away from the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter