Fanny Packs

Blndiebby25

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Is there a place in Disneyland to get fanny packs for the kids and myself? I want to get the kids and myself fanny packs to put snacks in.

Thanks!

They are available for purchase...but at a premium price! If you can, you'd be better off going to your local discount store and buying them before you leave. Sometimes places like Walmart have them with Disney character designs. It could be a great way to get your kids excited for the trip to take them to the store and let them pick out their own fanny pack and what snacks they want to put inside.

I totally agree with the previous post. You would be better off going to walmart/target and getting some. They will run you no more than $7 and if you get them at the park I believe they are well over $15. You could probably find some iron on patches or the like at a craft store and decorate them yourselves!

I looked around for one of those at WDW in March but I couldn't find any.When I got home, I bought a fanny pack at Walmart for snacks (going to Disnayland in June). Some were very cheap ($4). There were some there with kiddie designs as well.

Yes, you can save money by buying your fanny pack at Walmart or elsewhere, and that is probably the best idea if you are buying several. But I personally love my DL fanny pack and have found it to have become one of my most used souveniers. I use it almost everytime I travel, including all my trips to DL & WDW. I often use it when I walk up to the neighorhood store. As Mary Jo pointed out, if you want a nice souvenier, you can get them at the Emporium or the World of Disney.

Went by Walmart today, didn't see any kids fanny packs. Will keep on looking until we go. If I can get them cheaper here than I will.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter