Family Suite w/ Verandah

mjtatman

DIS Veteran
We currently have room 8598 booked on the Disney Magic. I have been told it has an Extended Verandah, but I've also been told it is a tiny bit of a bigger state room, thus the reason it was slightly more expensive. The one thing that I know for sure is that it has a solid white wall verandah....which I've heard conflicting reports over. I'm not sure what to do. From what I've read on reports about this specific room, the location couldn't be better as it is close to the staircase and close to main pools. However, I'm not sure about this white wall verandah....any experience or thoughts on the room location and/or state room on the Magic? It is myself DH & 3 boys (8, 9, & 11).....thoughts appreciated :-)

I personally have never had a navigators verandah,but I know people who love it.
It isn't a total wall-there is an open porthole,so you can see & feel the ocean.
It provides more privacy and, I believe, a bit more of a noise buffer than a regular verandah.
It's a matter of personal preference.
DH & I prefer the more open design,but others prefer having more privacy-no one looking down from above & waving at you........:wave2:

I personally have never had a navigators verandah,but I know people who love it.
It isn't a total wall-there is an open porthole,so you can see & feel the ocean.
It provides more privacy and, I believe, a bit more of a noise buffer than a regular verandah.
It's a matter of personal preference.
DH & I prefer the more open design,but others prefer having more privacy-no one looking down from above & waving at you........:wave2:

okay....now this is a new twist. I've not heard anything about a navigators verandah. are you sure that we have this type and not the solid white wall? I don't see anything in the description sent from Disney, nor the reviews on The Dis site that speak of this. Being a newbie to the Cruise Line is tough, a whole new learning curve than planning a trip to the World :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter