Family photos at resort

gergy9

Earning My Ears
Please share any recommendations you have for family photographers who will meet you at your resort for a photo session. TIA

We used Disney for engagement photos back in 2010. We met at the Boardwalk and took pictures all around. They were great to work with.

My DS wants to do this for his senior portraits next year. How far in advance did you book?

We just used Disney Fine Arts for family photos in Epcot. I was surprised by the quality of the photos for the cost. Even with my kids being very uncooperative we got some great shots. I booked about 90 days out and had my pick of days.

I just looked at their website. This might be something fun to do for DD's Senior pics when we are there in March. I see there is a Mini Session for $180. It is for 20 minutes. Has anyone done this one. Would it work for Senior pics. Normally would like a change of clothes but not sure there would be time for that...

I just looked at their website. This might be something fun to do for DD's Senior pics when we are there in March. I see there is a Mini Session for $180. It is for 20 minutes. Has anyone done this one. Would it work for Senior pics. Normally would like a change of clothes but not sure there would be time for that...

We have done this twice now. Once at the Beach Club in 2015 and the last this past June at the Polynesian!! It is totally worth the money and both times we went a little over 20 min. The first time was with my parents and brother and the last time just the three of us. I plan on using them for future family photos and our daughters senior photos if it is still available.

We used Kimberly with Portrayable Photography and had our photos done at Caribbean Beach resort. I loved having family photos done while there and plan on booking a session again next time we visit. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter