??Family Magic Tour- Have you been???

whosgotthecandy

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip in Oct with 3 kids aged 4-8.
We have read trip reports that include Peter Pan. Has anyone else had another character?

In addition to the kids, we will have 6 adults in our group.

Bumping for some answers. Have a great trip. :)

We just took that tour 4 weeks ago. You meet a CM near City Hall at 10 am. She explains that there is an evil spell cast over the MK that we have to break. The kids took turns reading the spell, which sent us to different locations (adults, be prepared to bark, skip, hop, crawl on all fours, and act like a train!)

At the end of the tour when we had saved the "World", Peter Pan came by to thank us. Then, we got to ride IASW with Peter.

My 6 year old TOTALLY got into it. My almost 10 year old took a little bit of coaxing.

We did this and absolutely loved it! My kids were not expecting a character t the end. so they were happy with what they got! We did not have Peter Pan, we had Belle. If it helps we did the 1st tour of the morning. When we were done, Belle walked us all over to IASW and she rode with the kids in the front row, parents in the back :D I will never forget the look of pride and happiness on my DD and DS faces that day. Well worth the money.

We loved it too!

We had Peter Pan and endup on the Snow White Ride. Guess that's why they don't promise anything specific!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter