Family arriving next day tickets and a whole lot more.

frangi

Disney Freak
Ok here is the background
1. I have a dvc reservation from Sunday till Thursday all four people are on the reservation
2. My brother has dvc reservations Thursday thru Monday his family is on the reservation-I’m leaving Thursday
3 I have a 4 day park hopper starting Sunday
4. they have a two park hopper starting Friday.
5 they also have MNSSHP for Friday.

ok here goes

my brother and his family are coming in on Monday. when the called MS to try to add two additional days to their park hopper tickets they were told no that everyone has to be on the same ticket. And they would have to add days to my nephew’s ticket whose not coming till their reservation starts.

is this really true? Seems to me it should be too much of a hassle. Am I missing something?
shouldn’t be a problem to move up their starting date and adding on? Right?

Since the room is a dvc reservation, I assume it is not a resort+ticket package. In which case the ticket and resort reservation is completely separate.

Should you not able to just modify the tickets inside the MDE app? No call to MS should be needed right?

MS doesn’t really handle a lot of ticket issues. As mentioned, he should be able to amend in MDE but if not, call WDW ticketing. They can handle it for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter