~Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

Mine have been mailed (forgot to post):o

Carrie (cousinbb's sister) sent me a very nice Thanksgiving package. chocolate caramel squares; pumpkin spice oreos (definitely an acquired taste, but better than it souncds!!), fall gel clings (on my refrigerator), fall tablecloth-napkins and turkey centerpiece (all going for my daughter's table), banner of acorns, a burlap decorative pumpkin and an apple cinnamon candle.

Thanks Carrie so very much:love:

Glad to head the box got to you Cindy! Enjoy :)

Cindy, did you get your second exchange? It should have arrived. Please post to let us know.

Notice in my mailbox of package to pick up in main office! Can't wait for them to open!

image.jpg Cute Maryann!
Nancy, it should have been a JPEG - a picture of the apple print Maryann sent me.
I got my second exchange yesterday. Thank you, Cindy! Love the baking things. Will all be put to good use!

Got a really sweet, full, package from Cindy~ton of stationary, note cards, postits, and memo pads. Bags of candy corn, and even a stuffed one! So cute. Candy Corn cookie cutters, and a couple of hand towels too!

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay in posting. No internet at home and was off sick yesterday. I received my package from Ms. Rossana. I got piggy pot holders, Thanksgiving napkins, an apple cinnamon candle, and lots of other things. Thanks very much.

I must be the last person to post.

Thank you to Snowwhitesmom for the lovely gift, I can't take upload a pic but it included little figurines, hand cream, hand gel and candle that both smells divine, earrings, a little purse that my daughter promptly claimed plus some other goodies. My favourite (other than the smells) item was the lots of little leaves. We are coming into summer here and we don't get the autumn (fall) leaves where I live (the tropics) so it was a lovely reminder of our previous American trips :)

Thank you, the delivery made my day since I'm stuck in bed this week recovering from surgery :)

I must be the last person to post.

Thank you to Snowwhitesmom for the lovely gift, I can't take upload a pic but it included little figurines, hand cream, hand gel and candle that both smells divine, earrings, a little purse that my daughter promptly claimed plus some other goodies. My favourite (other than the smells) item was the lots of little leaves. We are coming into summer here and we don't get the autumn (fall) leaves where I live (the tropics) so it was a lovely reminder of our previous American trips :)

Thank you, the delivery made my day since I'm stuck in bed this week recovering from surgery :)
Glad you enjoyed your package and speedy recovery!

Yay! This exchange has been successfully completed! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter