Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Role Call!

Name: Rachel
Interviewed: 4/6
Accepted: 4/14
Role: Recreation
Arriving: 9/1

SO EXCITED!!!! :banana: But a little concerned that the only date left was 9/1...anyone else get this as an arriving date?

SO EXCITED!!!! :banana: But a little concerned that the only date left was 9/1...anyone else get this as an arriving date?

Did you say Fall only or did you say Fall or FA?? My brother interviewed the same day as you and I'm still waiting to hear if he has heard anything. I'll let you know if we get the good news! I think I'm more excited than he is but I'm hoping to catch a ride with him if he gets FA (5/19 move-in date) to work at WDW for a few days and then fly home..it would save me like 100 bucks lol.

I'll keep you posted!

Did you say Fall only or did you say Fall or FA?? My brother interviewed the same day as you and I'm still waiting to hear if he has heard anything. I'll let you know if we get the good news! I think I'm more excited than he is but I'm hoping to catch a ride with him if he gets FA (5/19 move-in date) to work at WDW for a few days and then fly home..it would save me like 100 bucks lol.

I'll keep you posted!

Hey Megan! :) I remember reading your CP/PI TR's! Glad to hear your brother is following in your footsteps!

I said Fall only, since I already have a summer job lined up and can't do Fall Advantage. It seems like acceptance time varies like crazy for each person though, so I wouldn't worry. Good luck to your brother!

Congrats! Don't worry! All of the Career Start people got 9/1 as their arrival date too!

Name: Erin
Interviewed: 4/3
Accepted: 4/19
Role: Attractions
Arriving: 8/11

Sooo excited! Any recommendations from past CPers from attractions??

Haha, how did I manage to not post on here when I got accepted?

Name: Whitney
Interviewed: 3/9
Accepted: 4/8
Role: Main Entrance Ops
Arriving: 8/18

Name: Kelly Jo (I'm from Kansas, don't judge the double name :))
Interviewed: 3/29
Role: BBB
Arriving: 3/24

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Name: Karin
Interviewed: 4/10
Accepted: 421
Role: Vacation Planner
Arrive: ??? Fall advantage

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do it. Not sure vacation planner is for me...has anyone done it? And is there anyway to change roles?

my brother finally got his email today!!!!

He got accepted for Fall --Attractions.

He really wanted FA so I think he was going to call recruiting to see if there was a spot open to go earlier. If not, he will accept for the earliest date possible.

my brother finally got his email today!!!!

He got accepted for Fall --Attractions.

He really wanted FA so I think he was going to call recruiting to see if there was a spot open to go earlier. If not, he will accept for the earliest date possible.

Congrats to your brother!! :banana:
I heard from a friend who applied for FA, but they offered her a position for Fall, and when she called them, they told her FA was full. But her position was Merch, so it might be different for attractions..

Congrats! Don't worry! All of the Career Start people got 9/1 as their arrival date too!

are there really going to be cps checking in with us? it hought for checkin we were separate? depending on how many cps arrive that date we probably will have to check in really early.

Congrats to your brother!! :banana:
I heard from a friend who applied for FA, but they offered her a position for Fall, and when she called them, they told her FA was full. But her position was Merch, so it might be different for attractions..

He called as well and was told the same thing. He was lucky to get the first arrival date which is 8/9!! I told him if he can't go in May pick the earliest one possible and he wrote back saying he got 8/9.

We just have to decide now how early we want to leave to drive down so that I can finish my 40 hours for the year and keep him content while I work haha. I was thinking of surprising him with like a 2 day park ticket or Universal lol.

I Was in the program last term an it was an awesome experience.... meeting new people an new friends... going out in orlando was so fun!!!!!! there are people with party buses an stuff but these 2 guys have limos an they take you to the clubs for $20 BEST FREAKING TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!! if you get a chance PARTY WITH THIS COMPANY LOL I THINK THERE CALLED ROYAL RICHEZ.. LOOK THEM UP ON FACEBOOK. :cool1::banana::worship:

Name: Kelly Jo (I'm from Kansas, don't judge the double name :))
Interviewed: 3/29
Role: BBB
Arriving: 3/24

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey Kelly Jo! Did you mean to put 5/24 rather than 3/24? If so, looks like we'll be arriving the same day!

ツChris90;36470393 said:
Hey Kelly Jo! Did you mean to put 5/24 rather than 3/24? If so, looks like we'll be arriving the same day!

Ha ha, good catch! I did mean 5/24. I don't know where the 3 came from. Lets just pretend I meant to do that.

Yay for same day arrivals!

Ha ha, good catch! I did mean 5/24. I don't know where the 3 came from. Lets just pretend I meant to do that.

Yay for same day arrivals!

Yeah for the 24th! Most of the CPs from my school aren't arriving till Fall, but I couldn't wait, it's soo close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter