• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairy godmothers

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
Does anyone know how far ahead you need to/can book Fairy Godmothers? We are going in Dec. and DH and I are going to MVMCP without!! the little ones. Want to make sure I get a babysitter and am not stranded with tickets I can't use!

Thanks.

I have booked them as far out as January for a May trip. I don't know the official policy though. We really like them! Using them again next week!
Angie

We're doing the exact same thing for MVMCP, Disneymom! Hubby and I need some time to enjoy all the "big kid stuff" without our little 2 and 4 yr olds. Jess has PDD-NOS (he's mildly autistic) and I read on the disABILITIES board that the fairy godmothers do a grand job.

Guess I'll go ahead and book one too for the night--we're going December 3rd (Tuesday).

So, just how much are the Fairy Godmothers? I'd like to get a LTT package and get to the parks early, so I'm thinking of reserving one from 6 to a little past midnight. How do they set up a reservation? Do they take a credit card, or do you pay on the spot?

Thanks!

I found out that the rate they charge is indeed $12 an hour with a $12 travel fee and 4 hour min. BUT it is still $12 an hour for up to three kids, the extra doesn't kick in til the 4th child. YAY! I have three. So MVMCP is going to cost me about $200, but what the hey--it's been 6 years since husband and I could ride the mountains, Pirates and hH without taking turns or reassuring little people so I am going to have a great time! And since our resort for the week is less than $200, I don't have to feel too guilty!

Thanks for the help everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter