Fairfield Marriot Village question

sarahrdh

Mom to 2 Princes and a 1 Princess!
So my family of 5 is most likely
going to book at either Fairfield or Spring Hill suites, as these are the best options available for us in October. Can we walk to Disney springs from there? Not a big deal either way, just curious! Also, aren't the outlets on Vineland close? I'm not super familiar with the lay of the land yet...

I wouldn't really consider this walking distance. It's about a mile and a half - which is not a huge walk - but it is very traffic congested.

I think it's very close if you have a car. But not if you are walking.

Walking to Disney Springs is very dangerous, the hotel is at a very congested high traffic area off/next to the highway. You can walk to outlets but it's a jaunt and unless I were planning lots of shopping that won't factor in. You can walk to a handful of restaurants safely and that is about all. Will you have a car because parking at Disney Springs is free.

Last edited:
I agree with other posters while a short distance traffic is insane. It will still take you 15 minutes to drive there if not longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter