Fairfield Inn?

disneyluv4

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here? Is it nice? How far to walk? Trying to decide where to stay for 2 nights in Feb. It will just me and hubby before our cruise. I had initally planned on DL hotel or PP. But just really don't want to spend the money, when the good neighbor hotels are so close and we won't be in room much. If we were going to WDW we definately would stay onsite. Just want a nice clean room, decent bed and close to walk to. TIA

DH and I stayed there several times and it's a great off-site hotel! The Fairfield did a renovation in 2010/2011 and our most recent rooms were fresh, modern, and comfortable. We really like the beds - they are a comfortable supportive firm (and we *don't* like hard beds).

Walking time is under 10 minutes to the main gate and you are in the same vicinity as McDonalds, Millie's Restaurant/Bakery and Mimi's Cafe. Since the walkways are on the exterior, there is no real motivation to get a park view room as you can always step outside, go up a few floors, and find a walkway facing the park to watch fireworks. Just don't stand in front of any open windows. :)

Definitely recommendable!

I agree with Kitty! One of our best trips was when we stayed at this hotel. We normally stay at driving distance hotels to save money but this was definitely worth the extra. Clean rooms, great location, and I loved that Mcdonalds was so close, I normally don't eat there but love their iced coffee before a long park day. :drinking1 Hope you have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

I agree with the above posters: I really liked this motel. It was clean, friendly and within easy walking distance.

we will be staying for our 7th time this Spring. It is not luxurious or fancy, but is comfortable clean and close enough to walk. Our friends stayed at the HOJO and were happy there too.

Cast my vote too!! I love this hotel for off-site options! It has everything I need in a hotel (except for free breakfast). I liked the customer service, clean rooms, and despite having exterior doors it didn't feel like a motel at all. I think the walk for us to the gate was 7 minutes, very quick! Have a great trip!

My husband and I have stayed at the Fairfield going on 6 years coming up in Sept. and would'nt think of staying anywhere else. The rooms are beautiful and very clean also very quite. Hope you enjoy your stay, we are looking forward to Sept again.

Thank you so much! You've put my mind at ease. I really want to save the money for other things. But at WDW I wouldn't even think of staying offsite anymore. This really helps and I know my hubby thanks you cause I know he didn't want to spend the extra, but would of for me.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter