Fairfield Inn & Suites International Drive How is this place

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
7495 Canada Ave
The goo bad ugly. Looking to stay on night the night we drive down. Then we will move to our resort the next day. Did you stay ? Did you like it ? What was wrong? Thanks looking to stay If I have to cancell for some reason you can do so up to 6:00 pm on the day of check inn. This is what I like if we stop before we hit Orlando I can call and cancell the room.

Decent hotel at a good price. Definitly up in the busy section of I-Drive. We have stayed twice and boths times it was good. They have free breakfast as do all Fairfield Inns, this was a below average breakfast for a FFI though (probably the least selection of the many we have been to). For a comfortable clean place to stay, you really can't go wrong.

Good, clean hotel. Have stayed here many times and recommend it to family when they come for Universal. Its a block off of International Drive, which is good for lack of traffic and a little more quiet, and has easy access to Universal Blvd (best kept secret to get around International Drive FAST) and Sand Lake Rd, which will get you to I-4. I believe breakfast is included as well. I guess if I were to name a negative, and I had to think a while, is that it is one of the larger Fairfield Inn's I recall seeing, so there may be a lot of people there.

Thanks for the info. I think I will book it for now and see if we make it all the way down from NJ.

Thanks for the info. I think I will book it for now and see if we make it all the way down from NJ.

You're welcome, you will not be disappointed in this hotel. Also, here's a map to give you an idea of where the hotel is in relation to I-4, Universal, etc.

my dd and friends are staying here the first week of March. they will not be driving , i knew that they would have free breakfast, but i was wondering are there any coke/pepsi/snack like machines in the hotel?? they will be going to univ. studios, but we were wondering if they could walk anywhere if they wanted to get something to eat. its making me nervous, i know im a worry wart, but they are all around almost 19 and 20 years old, so i was hoping that they would not have to walk really FAR or make sure its a safe area. you know what i mean. thank you for any info. sorry if this is long. Thank you.

my dd and friends are staying here the first week of March. they will not be driving , i knew that they would have free breakfast, but i was wondering are there any coke/pepsi/snack like machines in the hotel?? they will be going to univ. studios, but we were wondering if they could walk anywhere if they wanted to get something to eat. its making me nervous, i know im a worry wart, but they are all around almost 19 and 20 years old, so i was hoping that they would not have to walk really FAR or make sure its a safe area. you know what i mean. thank you for any info. sorry if this is long. Thank you.

Yes there is plenty of restaurants to walk to. It's good area to be in restaurants wise they will have a few choice to eat at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter