"facts" that are proven wrong

2HOT2touch

The finishline is only the begining of a whole new
OK so, i was putting on my makeup this morning and as i was putting on my mascara i was thinking, there is a fact that you can't put on masacra with out your mouth open. but then i looked in the miror and my mout was closed.

so i was wondering if anyone else knew facts that have been proven wrong. such as you CAN put on mascara with your mouth shut.

It was only an Old Wives Tale, ut you can drink milk while you have a cold. As long as you are not throwing up, then you're fine.
Then there's also the "fact" that men are smart...

I think I proved the, "You can't drink a gallon of Milk in an hour" thing wrong.

AmoDolphin said:
Seriously?

40...second...rule :badpc:
I think so. I rememer attempting it, but it was a long time ago, so I can't quite remember.

it's also an Old Wives Tale that you can get a cold by standing in the rain or the snow. a) this came off of the kleenex website and b) i spent an hour in -30 celsius yesterday while it was snowing with nothing but a winter jacket. no gloves, and i was wearing shoes with holes in them. i couldn't get in my house >____>

Babyjustrun said:
it's also an Old Wives Tale that you can get a cold by standing in the rain or the snow. a) this came off of the kleenex website and b) i spent an hour in -30 celsius yesterday while it was snowing with nothing but a winter jacket. no gloves, and i was wearing shoes with holes in them. i couldn't get in my house >____>

Well that sucks.

yesterday was awful for me. staying out in the cold from 2.35 to 4.00 was not my cup of tea. and that morning there was a huge power outage in the entire city. so i was in a french class with nothing to do. we weren't aloud to go to the bathroom, we weren't aloud to play anything but hangmen & tic tac toe. no board games. i was dying of boredom.

2HOT2touch said:
OK so, i was putting on my makeup this morning and as i was putting on my mascara i was thinking, there is a fact that you can't put on masacra with out your mouth open. but then i looked in the miror and my mout was closed.

I am going to try that and prove it wrong! J/K :rotfl2:

Lil_Tink said:
I dont know but Im mad, I cant lick my elbow!!!!! :p :p

Hahah! I've tried that. Its REALLY hard. oooh goodness.

Yes I always put on eye makeup with my mouth shut. Just to be rebellious ;p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter