Facebook log-in problems

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
I have two Facebook accounts. One to play games and the other is my "real" account.

Every time I try to log into one of the accounts, I get a message saying "It looks like you entered a slight misspelling of your email or username. We've corrected it for you, but ask that you re-enter your password for added security."

I re-enter the password and everything is fine. I changed the password just in case but I'm still getting the message. It happens every time regardless if it's on the iPad, phone or computer.

I tried searching and others seem to have the same problems but I can't find an answer as to why this is happening.

The problem is only with one of the accounts.

I'm wondering if it's the real facebook login page or a spoof page to trick you into entering your facebook password to be hacked.

I'm wondering if it's the real facebook login page or a spoof page to trick you into entering your facebook password to be hacked.
It happens all of the time on every device with one of my accounts but doesn't happen at all with the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter