Extras at Table Service

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
We are doing the dining plan for upcoming trip.. For example we are going to Sci Fi.. They have those ice cubes that glow.. Can I purchase this extra and just pay the difference? Im assuming this is not covered under dining plan?

Yes, you can pay out of pocket for any extras...we did this at Coral Reef with the glow in the dark cubes.

Sinderelli said:
Yes, you can pay out of pocket for any extras...we did this at Coral Reef with the glow in the dark cubes.
How much are they? I have 2 boys and the youngest thinks he has to have what the oldest has (5yr & 9 yr). :goodvibes

Tegra89 said:
How much are they? I have 2 boys and the youngest thinks he has to have what the oldest has (5yr & 9 yr). :goodvibes

I think the cost is around $5.95.. this is a big expense but my kids will have their own money for souvenirs and I wanted to do a few extra little things for them and this was one of them..

thanks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter