Extra person at Crystal Palace dinner ADR?

Avalon_toon

DIS Veteran
We have a dinner reservation for 12 people at 8:30 pm at the Crystal Palace on the last night of our stay - but, today a reservation opened up at 7:15pm for the same night, for 8 people. Since several of our party have cancelled their trip since the ADR was made, we now have 8 people who definitely want to dine, 3 who definitely won't be there to dine, and 1 who currently says they don't want to dine, but might change their mind. If I take the 7:15 reservation for 8, and then 1 additional person wanted to join us at the last minute, would that be allowed? Or should I keep the reservation for 12, and just have 8-9 people show up? I'd rather have the 7:15 because then we'd have a shot at getting out in time for Wishes...

Thanks for any tips/experience!

The usual applies: They might be turned away. Going from 8 to 9 is a table size change. Crystal Palace books to full capacity for every shift.

There are no guarantees when trying to add someone at the podium, especially on a table size change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter