Extra money in the DL budget...where would you spend it?

KalamityJane

DIS Veteran
Turns out we have about 100 to 200 bucks more in the budget than I thought...

What would you do, where would you spend it if you had that to spend at DLR?

Fantasmic dessert seating!
Oops....just noticed how many people you have in your family! How about renting a cabana at one of the resort hotel pools! That is a luxury!

How many people? Enough time to make Fantasmic dessert reservations? Blue Bayou dinner? Kids? Kids that would appreciate the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique makeover? Character breakfast you don't already have planned?

Is that per person, or for the whole family?

If it's per person, I would totally do something like F! dessert seating. Just spoil yourself a little bit!

If it is for the whole family, maybe upgrade one CS meal to a table service? Or if you have a little girl, you could do BBB. Or use it for something goofy like mouse ears or T-shirts for the whole family!

Or, just save it and use it to start saving for your next trip!

4 and 17mo, 2 character meals scheduled, kids probably wouldn't appreciate BB, we are doing our own BBB bc DD doesn't have a ton of patience :) I am so leaning towards Fantasmic...we have not seen it yet!

My vote is F! Dessert too...Or a souvenir like the character name art.

We have a cabana rented but the day that we have it rented for, it looks like it might be fairly cool (supposed to be the coolest day of the trip, of course!), so that is where the extra money would be coming from!

If you're going soon enough to know the weather forecast, then I'm guessing Fantasmic! might be sold out. Call soon!!

Turns out we have about 100 to 200 bucks more in the budget than I thought...

What would you do, where would you spend it if you had that to spend at DLR?

I would have breakfast at the Grand Californian or PCH Grill with the characters, or I would have dinner with the characters at Goofy's Kitchen. I'm a big kid at heart.

mellers said:
I would have breakfast at the Grand Californian or PCH Grill with the characters, or I would have dinner with the characters at Goofy's Kitchen. I'm a big kid at heart.

You have good taste! Our character meals are GK and Surf's Up! Maybe I should add the Grand?

I'll also add that if you're going soon enough to see the weather forecast, everything looks pretty dang nice as far as weather is concerned???? Definitely hot enough to swim!

I would do another character meal. That's actually what we did with a gift card I received unexpectedly. We already had meals scheduled at Minnie's and Surf's Up, but I decided last minute to treat us to Ariel's Grotto since DD3 likes princesses for the first time.

I'm so glad I did. She really liked it, and I doubt we would have taken her OOP or that we will go again soon. She wouldn't sit long enough for Fantasmic, so I wouldn't do that one.

I have seen as low as 71 for Tues the 9th, but as high as 77...so I was thinking of hedging our bets since the cabana requires only 24 hr notice to cancel.

I'd do Fantasmic dessert seating if we found extra $$ in our trip budget. One thing we've never done but I've always wanted to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter