Extra High Chair and Crib at Bay Lake Tower BLT

dnguyen8

Earning My Ears
Did a quick search but didn't see obvious answer. Anyone know if you can request extra crib and high chair at BLT? I know room comes with 1 of each but we need 3.

When you say crib, you mean pck-n-play? Only 1 under 3 will not count in the occupancy limit. The other 2 will.

You might not even find one of each in the villa. I haven't seen any pack and plays or high chairs in any of the villas we've stayed in recently.

You will probably have to call housekeeping and have them bring you a pack and play. We were at BLT last week and had 3 studios. My son and daughter-in-law also had our 6 month old granddaughter with them. There was not a pack in play in any of our rooms.

I would ask at the front desk when you arrive. That's what we did when we had twin 2 year olds. They brought us 2 cribs.

You might not even find one of each in the villa. I haven't seen any pack and plays or high chairs in any of the villas we've stayed in recently.

Same here. They definitely removed them for COVID. Not sure if they provide them by request or not. We are past that stage at this point.

Right but you can get P&Ps for multiple kids.
I've been wondering about this. Setting P&P's aside, if you DID ask for three high chairs (indicating that you have three small children with you, no matter how you slice it), will Disney actually say anything about the occupancy? I've never seen a hotel say anythiong, but we only had 2, and they are 3 years apart, so it was never an issue

I've been wondering about this. Setting P&P's aside, if you DID ask for three high chairs (indicating that you have three small children with you, no matter how you slice it), will Disney actually say anything about the occupancy? I've never seen a hotel say anythiong, but we only had 2, and they are 3 years apart, so it was never an issue
They will, yeah. You need to put every occupant on the registration.

We needed two at OKW and requested a second. They said they could get us one when an extra became available; it took a day or two.

IF you have three little ones, two will count towards occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter