Extra half off Lands End clearance at Sears

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Yesterday, all the Lands End clearance was extra half off at our local Sears. Check it out at your local store if you like L.E.

Some good deals for me

I purchased 2 lightweight long sleeve Polartec pullovers for $9.99 each , one ladies long sleeve t shirt for $6, workout knit pants for $12.

herc.

I'm looking for the sleeping bags and they don't seem to be getting marked down....last week they were still only 30% off. I thought they would be a perfect x-mas present for my kids for next x-mas.

They moved the sleeping bags into the 50% off clearans just this week at our Sears. I hit the jackpot on clothes and winter jackets for next year. Every girl I know will be wearing the same winter coat. Can't be $40 for a ski jacket that was originally $129. I would have considered waiting for another markdown but they only had a few left.

They had tons of fleece shirts and jackets. I also found a great deal of sweaters and clothes for DS(21m).

Oh boy. I'm working from home today, but I may need to take a little break and hit Sears today! Thanks for the tip!

It was 70% off Lands End clearance at my Lands End store (in Sears, of course). I almost bought a pair of denim capris which were in my size, but didn't like the button closure. Gosh, I am too picky- they were only about $11! I did buy a polo for DH for $6, a pair of khakis for me for $6 I think they were, and two long sleeved cute shirts for my girls for under $4 each.

Mine was also an additional 70% off today at lunchtime. It had been at 50% off for weeks & finally switched over.

Oh wow - an additional 70% off now??? I may have to hit Sears again. They had several sweaters I wanted last week when it was an extra 50% off but I loaded up on so much other stuff that I put back the sweaters.

I took advantage of the Land's End sale last week at the mall. I bought my daughter a skirt for 7.49 and matching top for 4.99. Love a good sale.

T.

I've been holding on to a $50 LE gift card since Christmas. Can I use a LE gift card at Sears??

Wow, I thougth half off was good.

Maybe our store iwll go 70% next weekend.

herc.

went to Sears tonight; 50% already marked down prices. Inquired about the 70% off promo and was told that my Sears is in a "test market" so the 70% promo doesn't apply. :sad2:

just my luck. Ah well, got DH a long-sleeve 100% cotton henley for $6.49; a squall jacket (reg. $59.99) for $20.; and a 100% lambswood sweater for $17.49 so that was still good! :cool2: :dance3:

Any Clearwater Creek fans out there: I had the same experience with 50% off the final red-line on March 3. Ended up with 5 jackets, 1 jeans, 1 lined winter white knit pants for a total of just over $100:thumbsup2 The jackets ranged from $119-$159 originally, the slacks both $69 original. BEAUTIFUL stuff.:love:

I hit this Land's End Clearance sale back in October and got some great stuff for this summer that I can't wait to wear. Now I may have to hit it for some new winter stuff for next year.

I just got back, and it just went an additional 70% off the markdown price today :) . I got fleece pj's for the kids for next year for $6, several pairs of shoes for under $10, some polartec throws for $7, a cashmere scarf for $6, and too much else to remember. Definitely worth checking out!

Ours was 70% off last night (and then I went back again this morning, LOL!) - I made out like a bandit! Got a new winter coat for DH ($18), a new winter coat for DD8 ($13.50), boots for myself ($10), mocs for myself ($7), capris ($5 & $7), shoes for the girls ($6 & $10), and a bunch of new clothes for next winter for DD8 ($2-$7)...oh and a cute little zip up for myself ($7.50). AWESOME!!!!! Thanks OP for posting about the 50% off - I made a bee line down there last night hoping for the 50% off...imagine my pleasure when the signs said 70% off??!! :cool1:

LOVE Lands End!!!

Thanks for the tip - our women's was marked down liked yours and DD16 was able to get some much needed clothing. DS8 was out of luck, though: his stuff was still at 20%. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter