Extended our Vacation!

dBugged

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Woohoo! We were originally going to the Poly Concierge from Aug 31st thru Sep 7th, but I my wife and I were talking and decided to extend the trip a few days. A nice lady over at Expedia helped us bend and twist our vacation a little to accomodate the extra days. We're now going to be there from Aug 30th thru Sep 9th. We also lucked out and got an illuminations cruise on the 3rd (we're going to post more info on our site and Aug if you want to join us on the cruise and split the cost). I also snagged a DiveQuest on the 5th. Can't wait to go and get lots of good pix and videos! :) :)

Use those extra days for video capture, Rob, always love your work!!! Enjoy your time. :bounce:

Hey Rob- I'm right here in Avon, you guys can swing by and get me on the way:) Have a great time!!!!

Dan,

I'm planning on taking more videos on this trip and will do the same daily posting on my site of pictures like we did last year! I'm going to spend more time getting exterior shots since I already have a TON of interior stuff.

kerrynic78,

We're planning on posting new pictures LIVE from the world onto our site every day we're there. It's just like being there! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter