Extended Evening Hours - September?

Indiiyana

Earning My Ears
Hey,

I know that typically the Extended Evening Hours for Deluxe guests are on a Monday and a Wednesday and I'm wondering if they'll still be on in September with the Halloween events in?

If nobody knows, were they still running on the Monday and the Weds last year or the year before?

Is there a thread with all of the times from the previous years as well out or curiosity?

Thanks.

Hey,

I know that typically the Extended Evening Hours for Deluxe guests are on a Monday and a Wednesday and I'm wondering if they'll still be on in September with the Halloween events in?

If nobody knows, were they still running on the Monday and the Weds last year or the year before?

Is there a thread with all of the times from the previous years as well out or curiosity?

Thanks.
EEH were at MK on Wednesday nights last year. Parties were never held on those nights.

EEH were at MK on Wednesday nights last year. Parties were never held on those nights.
Ah okay. I think we are going on the 1st and staying at Animal Kingdom on the 4th - 6th Sept. So they were on at similar times last year you say?

Epcot is usually on Mondays
Thanks for the reply :). So MK is on Wednesdays and EPCOT is Mondays, and both were on at similar times last year? The calendars for this year haven't been released but we are really hoping it lines up, and I guess last year is the only thing we can base it is on.

I've heard they have only done it for the 50th anniversary though, but don't think Disney have said it is going to stop either?

Thanks for the reply :). So MK is on Wednesdays and EPCOT is Mondays, and both were on at similar times last year? The calendars for this year haven't been released but we are really hoping it lines up, and I guess last year is the only thing we can base it is on.

I've heard they have only done it for the 50th anniversary though, but don't think Disney have said it is going to stop either?
Correct on the days. Disney confirmed it will continue throughout 2023.

Correct on the days. Disney confirmed it will continue throughout 2023.
Cool. If they were both on last year on the Monday and Wednesday then hopefully they're on this year at the same time at the beginning of September. Thanks!

For EPCOT 9-11 is typical. For MK it will depend on when regular park closing is. Usually it is 10 or 11 and EEH runs for 2 hours after that.
I found another article for last year and it says that MK was open 11PM-1AM on Weds and 9PM-11PM on Monday for EPCOT:
https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...ey-world-park-hours-for-may-and-june-of-2022/

I'm curious as to when we'll be able to view the timetable for this year? I suspect perhaps July time will be when we can see it for Sept?

I found another article for last year and it says that MK was open 11PM-1AM on Weds and 9PM-11PM on Monday for EPCOT:
https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...ey-world-park-hours-for-may-and-june-of-2022/

I'm curious as to when we'll be able to view the timetable for this year? I suspect perhaps July time will be when we can see it for Sept?
You should be able to see it in July but remember they can (and have in the past) extended some of the hours as it gets closer to the actual day.

You should be able to see it in July but remember they can (and have in the past) extended some of the hours as it gets closer to the actual day.
Ah, so what you're saying is it might show up as 10PM but they might then extend it to 11PM a few days before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter