"Express" Yourself...Wolfgang Puck or Bongos express?

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Planning a lunchtime visit to Downtown Disney and looking for a Dining Plan eligible quick service location. Not a huge fan of Earl of Sandwich. We have narrowed it down to either Wolfgang Puck Express or Bongos Cuban Cafe Express. Thoughts?

I should add that DisneyQuest is a priority that day.

No contest, WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS (marketplace) is where its at!!! HANDS DOWN!! If you dont absolutely LOVE your meal, feel free to give me an earful when you return. ;) I'll be buzzing around. :) It really is the highlight meal of every trip.

Planning a lunchtime visit to Downtown Disney and looking for a Dining Plan eligible quick service location. Not a huge fan of Earl of Sandwich. We have narrowed it down to either Wolfgang Puck Express or Bongos Cuban Cafe Express. Thoughts?

I should add that DisneyQuest is a priority that day.
If you mean the outside window at Bongo's with a few tables outside vs WPE, it's a toss-up. I love Cuban food because I lived in Miami many years and had mostly Cuban food for lunch. But it's very modest food that's mostly fried on a grill then put on Cuban bread which has been toasted and pressed on a panini-type machine.Think 'greasy spoon.' So if you're familiar with Cuban food then you'll get a great taste of Miami at Bongo's outside window. If you haven't experienced Cuban food from a simple ordering window, then perhaps WPE should be your choice.

Puck in the Marketplace ! The only other place would be Cooke's of Dublin if you like fish & chips :thumbsup2

I would say WGP as well. Or as the above poster said, Cookes of Dublin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter