Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in England?

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
Our local news just mentioned it. They said they had little info but would tell more when they knew more. Ugh.

The reports say there are a number of confirmed fatalities. So sad, and scary for those people. I bet there were alot of young people there, maybe even little kids.

Confirmed fatalities and being treated as a terrorist incident but little other information. Witnesses reporting seeing many injured/dead some of whom were children or disabled.
Lost children being taken to a nearby hotel and lots of people offering shelter to any who might need it.

Wow..19 confirmed dead with 55 injured.

I haven't heard anything about it being investigated as a terror attack. Everything I've seen said it's too early to know.

What a horrible, horrible situation. I can't help thinking, my 8-year-old daughter loves Ariana Grande, and I wouldn't think twice about taking her to see her live. How many children were present? injured? murdered? Gah! We certainly live in some scary times.

NBC is reporting it as a "suspected suicide bomber". Another report from CBS is stating that the "devices contained nails". It sure looks like an act of terrorism. Sick, sick people.

Does anyone have a confirmation or denial of a second bomb in the adjacent Victoria Station? I saw that on an online report but not sure if it is true. Don't want to start a rumor here but has anybody else heard the same thing? Horribly tragic..... I have no words.....

It's now being reported that it was a possible suicide bomber who detonated outside of the concert.

Does anyone have a confirmation or denial of a second bomb in the adjacent Victoria Station? I saw that on an online report but not sure if it is true. Don't want to start a rumor here but has anybody else heard the same thing? Horribly tragic..... I have no words.....

BBC, according to the Twitter-verse of people listening live, is reporting that it's true. The bomb squad will be doing a controlled explosion of it.

Oh it sounds horrible. Sending prayers to the victims and anyone in attendance.

Heard the controlled explosion on BBC as their on the scene reporter was live.

Police have arrested someone but no confirmation if it was related

Greater Manchester Police are going to make a statement at 2am (UK time) so in 15 minutes or so

Horrific! My heart breaks for the dead and all the injured. So many lives forever changed.

The police are treating it as a terrorist incident. I hope they are able to find all those involved in this heinous act and bring them to justice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter