• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expired Tickets

Canadafam17

Earning My Ears
We have our trip booked for Nov. 28- Dec 7th. I have run into some health issues and we may not be able to travel. Our park tickets expire Jan. 2018. I think I read somewhere that expired tickets still have some value? Is this true? Trying to get all the facts in case we have to cancel

Yes, your tickets should retain their value. If you aren't able to use them before they expire, take your tickets to the ticket booths when you do visit. You should be able to apply them toward current tickets. If there has been a price increase in the meantime, you will be asked to pay the difference. You may want to contact Guest Services to confirm this.

We have our trip booked for Nov. 28- Dec 7th. I have run into some health issues and we may not be able to travel. Our park tickets expire Jan. 2018. I think I read somewhere that expired tickets still have some value? Is this true? Trying to get all the facts in case we have to cancel
I have redeemed expired unused Park hoppers and had them applied to the purchase of new passes when I had health issues a couple of years ago. I just took the expired ones to the ticket kiosks and had to pay the nominal cost difference since prices had gone up. Normally, you lose out on the Magic Morning when you purchase onsite, but the cast member serving me even added that back in when she heard we were celebrating my cancer remission. Disney Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter